Acknowledgements

Wow what a ride it's been. I feel like it was only yesterday that I first entered high school as a freshmen. Time sure flies I guess. I do want to talk about my journey through high school and how I have grown as a person not only academically, but spiritually and emotionally as well.

To start, I can say with confidence that I have grown a lot physically. I think I started as a freshmen at a height of about 5'9" so it's a pretty big jump these last 4 years. Additionally I have achieved the ability to grow facial hair which not everyone has so that's pretty cool. But to the main point, I think that I have learned a lot through the 4 years I've been at Troy High. Academically speaking, I have improved time management, studying, and just a little less procrastination. I've even been able to fix my sleep schedule. 

Emotionally, I'm gonna miss the school. I'm going to miss the environment, the excitement of meeting new teachers and eagerly looking for which friends I have in my classes, the enjoyment of going to orientation to get my schedule. It's all changing now and I find that just a little hard to believe. But along the way, I have been able to make new connections with people and bond with a variety of personalities that I would not have been able to had I went to a different school. Troy High has helped me achieve a stronger sense of self confidence and pride and I think that going forward, they will become very important attributes to have. 

And to finally close out the final blog post, I would like to acknowledge my friends, my family and everyone at Troy High that has been through this journey in my life. You may not know it, but you are all a pivotal part of my next step into the future and I will always remember the good times that I had with you all these amazing 4 years, especially this english class. Thank you so much for the memories and I hope that we can one day meet again and reminisce on the good old days. 

Comments