It’s all in your head
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you - Nobody - too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise - you know!
I was feel as though I need to be occupied with something. Being occupied means that I have a purpose so it gives satisfaction to know that I’m not unnecessary or unwanted. But what if I was?
What am I? It sounds so simple. A human being, a student… the list can go on and on. So then why could it possibly be so hard to figure out the “right” answer? Then again, knowing your identity is based off passion, confidence, personality, etc. And how could a nobody know that huh?
Where did the term nobody even come from anyway? As in the term that describes a person being nonexistent or useless as to having no body in the vicinity. The whole idea of condescending a person just because they don’t have something unique to call their own is not exactly optimistic. And let’s be honest, if you take the term nobody and apply it to the universal, we are all unknown to the majority of the world. It is in no way offensive to anyone, just honest to goodness fact.
Now let’s talk about the other piece of the population, the somebodies. The celebrities, rappers, music artists, actors, tv show hosts yada yada yada. People who have everything. They all have their perks and individual skills. But I can guarantee there are thousands of others that can do exactly what they did, even better. But somebodies know how to “advertise”, how to express themselves in a way that attracts success to themselves. Maybe that’s why all the nobodies shouldn’t try to advertise themselves, cause the moment they do that they lose.
This whole blog for the matter, is all like a stream of consciousness. Just the first thing that pops into my head when I brainstorm so don’t take this stuff too seriously I’m not trying to be sad and gloomy. But my whole point is that this blog is just an interpretation. Kinda like “Waiting for Godot”. There is no real thing going on. Just a bunch of things clammed together to form some kind of literary piece. Everything that you believe is happening, is all your interpretation and yours alone.

Comments
Post a Comment